- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
ServerWatch Forums Post Exchange 5.5 and Print File Problem
I have Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4 and GFI Faxmaker 7 running on it ... I purchased a machine named that supports copying, faxing, scanning, a document server, and a printer. It is not working with e-mail. It recognizes the server but refuses to use the e-mail address format to send the e-mail to respective mail boxes. Any idea how to correct it?