- 1 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 2 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 3 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 4 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 5 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
ServerWatch Forums Post Exchange 5.5 and Print File Problem
I have Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4 and GFI Faxmaker 7 running on it ... I purchased a machine named that supports copying, faxing, scanning, a document server, and a printer. It is not working with e-mail. It recognizes the server but refuses to use the e-mail address format to send the e-mail to respective mail boxes. Any idea how to correct it?