- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ASF Patches Flaw in 2.0.51
The Apache Software Foundation late Tuesday released version 2.0.52 of the Apache HTTP Server. The update is mainly a bug fix release. The most critical of the fixes resolves a security-related flaw introduced in v2.0.51 that allows unauthorized access when the Satisfy directive is merged.