- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch Forums Migrating NT Domain to 2003 AD
'I have an NT 4 domain, with a few hundred users. I want to start testing an AD domain, so I created a new 2003 DC ... I've established a two-way trust relationship between the NT PDC and the 2003 DC. Now, it seems like the trust relationship is only working one way ...'