- 1 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 2 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 3 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 4 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
- 5 Blue Box OpenStack Lands on IBM Softlayer Servers
ServerWatch Forums Migrating NT Domain to 2003 AD
'I have an NT 4 domain, with a few hundred users. I want to start testing an AD domain, so I created a new 2003 DC ... I've established a two-way trust relationship between the NT PDC and the 2003 DC. Now, it seems like the trust relationship is only working one way ...'