- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
ServerWatch Forums Migrating NT Domain to 2003 AD
'I have an NT 4 domain, with a few hundred users. I want to start testing an AD domain, so I created a new 2003 DC ... I've established a two-way trust relationship between the NT PDC and the 2003 DC. Now, it seems like the trust relationship is only working one way ...'