- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post POP Connector Question
'Our company uses the standard Exchange POP connector (SBS 2003) to collect about 15 mailboxes. In our log, the error 1232 error appears several times a day ... Can I alter a setting to let the POP connector collect one mailbox at a time? ...'