- 1 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 2 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 3 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 4 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 5 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
ServerWatch Forums Post Virtual Document Roots
'I'm running Apache 2.0 on Win2k, and my primary purpose for Apache is to use it as a local Web server so I can test Web sites. I've successfully set it up to do this but only with one document root. ... I've tried the VirtualDocumentRoot directive in httpd.conf, but Apache gives an error and won't start ...'