- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
ServerWatch Forums Post Virtual Document Roots
'I'm running Apache 2.0 on Win2k, and my primary purpose for Apache is to use it as a local Web server so I can test Web sites. I've successfully set it up to do this but only with one document root. ... I've tried the VirtualDocumentRoot directive in httpd.conf, but Apache gives an error and won't start ...'