- 1 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 2 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 3 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 4 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 5 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
ServerWatch Forums Post DHCP Server Question
'At the moment, I have a DHCP server running on a router. It doesn't work as a DNS server. On a network, I can see computers, but for every connection, I need to enter a user name and password. When I create a folder linked on the server, it asks first-time users for a name and password ...'