- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch Forums Post DHCP Server Question
'At the moment, I have a DHCP server running on a router. It doesn't work as a DNS server. On a network, I can see computers, but for every connection, I need to enter a user name and password. When I create a folder linked on the server, it asks first-time users for a name and password ...'