- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post DHCP Server Question
'At the moment, I have a DHCP server running on a router. It doesn't work as a DNS server. On a network, I can see computers, but for every connection, I need to enter a user name and password. When I create a folder linked on the server, it asks first-time users for a name and password ...'