- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post Compiling Apache 2.x Under Windows
'I have downloaded Apache 2.0.50 source code, and I am trying to compile it under Windows. The documentation says it needs the compiler Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 or higher version. I read they were working on the posibility of compiling Apache with other compilers ...'