- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post Assigning a Default User Folder to Win2000 Server
'I have a network with Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows 2000 Pro. I want to accomplish the following task: After the user logs into the server, if he uses any application installed in the node, when he cliks on Save, he must be automatically taken to a folder assigned only to him ...'