- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post Moving Win 2000 Server to New Hardware
'We are running one server with Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 serving 12 people. This server needs to be replaced by a new machine. How do I best do this? I want to make an identical machine (same domain name, IP, user accounts and mailboxes, etc.).'