- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post Win NT to Win2K Upgrade Path
We have some 30 application servers currently running on Win NT SP6a. These servers run a suite of applications like Siebel, MQ, Lotus Notes Domnio, and IIS. By the end of the year, we want to upgrade to Win 2K SP4. What is the ideal mode of upgrade?