- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch Forums Post Win NT to Win2K Upgrade Path
We have some 30 application servers currently running on Win NT SP6a. These servers run a suite of applications like Siebel, MQ, Lotus Notes Domnio, and IIS. By the end of the year, we want to upgrade to Win 2K SP4. What is the ideal mode of upgrade?