- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
mod_python 3.0.3 Fixes Bugs, Improves Performance
The Apache Software Foundationhas announced the release of mod_python 3.0.3. Mod_python is an Apache HTTP Server module that embeds the Python interpreter within the server. The latest version from the Apache Software Foundation fixes bugs and improves performance.
Mod_python is an Apache HTTP Server module that embeds the Python interpreter within the server. mod_python enables developers to write web-based applications in Python that run faster than traditional CGI and have access to advanced features such as ability to retain database connections between requests, access to httpd internals and provide content filter as well as connection handlers.
This release fixes numerous bugs identified after the last release (3.0.1), and the project recommends the upgrade to all users.
Mod_python is available for download from http://httpd.apache.org/modules/python-download.cgi. More information is available from http://www.modpython.org/.