- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
mod_python 3.0.3 Fixes Bugs, Improves Performance
The Apache Software Foundationhas announced the release of mod_python 3.0.3. Mod_python is an Apache HTTP Server module that embeds the Python interpreter within the server. The latest version from the Apache Software Foundation fixes bugs and improves performance.
Mod_python is an Apache HTTP Server module that embeds the Python interpreter within the server. mod_python enables developers to write web-based applications in Python that run faster than traditional CGI and have access to advanced features such as ability to retain database connections between requests, access to httpd internals and provide content filter as well as connection handlers.
This release fixes numerous bugs identified after the last release (3.0.1), and the project recommends the upgrade to all users.
Mod_python is available for download from http://httpd.apache.org/modules/python-download.cgi. More information is available from http://www.modpython.org/.