- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Two PHP's Are Better Than One
This article discusses a solution for serving Web sites using multiple builds of PHP with one instance of Apache. The solution involves running PHP using the CGI interface and not as an Apache module. Then the AddHandler and Action directives in the httpd.conf file may be configured so that any file ending with a '.php' extension can be executed as a PHP script.