- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Build Flexible Logs Using log4j
log4j is a logging tool in the Jakarta Apache project that lets developers write log statements in their code and configure them externally with property files. This article shows how to build flexible logs using the tool and presents examples.