- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Apache's Ant 1.5.2 Released
The Apache project Ant has announced the release of Ant 1.5.2. The new release is primarily focused on bug fixes, though a few new changes since Ant 1.5.1 may pose problems for older Ant setups. Ant, the Apache Project's Java build tool, is out with a new, bugfix-focused release.
Ant, which is closely associated with Apache's Jakarta project, provides a Java build tool for Apache that works around the limitations of UNIX development standby Make by using Java classes to extend its functionality and relying on XML-based configuration files.
Though the full change log is available in the Ant source archive download, the project site has an overview of changes of immediate importance to developers.