- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
Apache Jarkarta-ORO Project Releases Version 2.0.7
The Apache Jakarta-ORO Java classes project released version 2.0.7 this weekend. Maintainers said the release is primarily focused on incremental improvements and bug-fixes. Jakarta developers comfortable with Perl and AWK-like regular expressions will find a few bug-fixes and incremental improvements in the newest Jakarta-ORO release.
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible regular expressions, AWK-like regular expressions, glob expressions, and utility classes for performing substitutions, splits, filtering filenames, and other tasks.
The release is immediately available from the project page and within the next few days will become available for download from the mirrors listed at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi and http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi