- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Compuware Enhances Abend-AID Fault Manager
Compuware Corp. announced various enhancements to its Abend-AID Fault Manager 3.0. These additions are designed to help IT managers manage fault events by detecting and collecting faults in the Sun Solaris Unix server environment, in addition to OS/390 and Windows NT server fault events. Fault Manager also now allows reports and graphs to be scheduled and sent in e-mail form. Version 3.0 of Abend-AID Fault Manager includes Solaris support and allows reports and graphs to be scheduled and sent in e-mail form.
Fault Manager aims to provide all of the functions necessary for IT management to spot and eliminate recurring abends, resulting in higher quality applications. The product allows access to archived fault information for trend analysis and integrates with a variety of help desk applications and management framework technologies.
Fault Manager also extends the value of the Abend-AID products by providing the ability to view the Abend-AID diagnostics section from Fault Manager. This enables quick resolution of problems before they become a crisis, and helps reduce application downtime and ensure service level agreements.
Compuware's Abend-AID Fault Manager 3.0 is available immediately.