- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
The Linux Cost Controversy
A recent study found that Linux-based networks require companies to spend more on staffing to keep networks trouble-free. The only bright spot, according to the article, is that it's less expensive to maintain Web servers running Linux due to the Apache Web server. A recent study indicates that Linux-based networks require enterprises to spend more on staffing to keep networks trouble-free.