- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Covalent Announces Upcoming Web Seminar
Covalent's next Web-based seminar, "An Introduction to Apache 2.0," will be held on Tuesday, December 17. Covalent's next Web seminar, 'An Introduction to Apache 2.0,' is scheduled for Tuesday, December 17, 2002.
The Web seminar will be conducted by Covalent's Jim Jagielski, who is also a charter member of the Apache Software Foundation and is currently on its board. He'll explain how Apache 2.0 improves Web content delivery and provide details about the significant upgrade. The seminar will also provide an introduction to Covalent's Enterprise Ready Server, a commercial product based on Apache 2.0.
When: Tuesday, December 17, 2002
Time: 11am PST (2pm EST, 19:00 GMT)