- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Add Spyce to Your Life
This article discusses Spyce, a new method for introducing server-side Python scripting into Web applications. Spyce takes an approach similar to that of PHP. It lets you intermingle Python scripts, statements, and variables with HTML to produce dynamically generated Web pages. The same thing can be done using Python Server Pages (PSP) and Webware, but that would force you to run a separate Python-based application server alongside Apache. This article discusses Spyce, a new method for introducing server-side Python scripting into Web applications.