- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Covalent Technologies to Offer Free Web Seminar
Covalent's next Web seminar will be "An Introduction to Apache 2.0." During the free one-hour Web seminar, the company will discuss the latest features in Apache 2.0. Covalent's next Web seminar, 'An Introduction to Apache 2.0,' will discuss the features new to Apache 2.0.
This Web seminar will be conducted by Covalent's Jim Jagielski, a charter member of the Apache Software Foundation currently on its board as VP/Secretary. Jagielski will explain how Apache 2.0 is poised to revolutionize Web content delivery.
The seminar will also provide an introduction to Covalent's Enterprise Ready Server, a commercial product based on Apache 2.0.
When: Tuesday, 12 November 2002
Time: 11am PST (2pm EST, 19:00 GMT)
Technical level/Audience: Medium/Technical Track