- 1 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 2 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 3 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 4 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
- 5 Blue Box OpenStack Lands on IBM Softlayer Servers
Quickstream Announces e-Content Management Platform Version 4.0
Quickstream Software, a provider of electronic content management solutions, has enhanced its e-Content Management Platform to integrate with business process applications. With the release of version 4.0, Quickstream introduces seven new major product improvements: Quickstream Software revealed seven key enhancements in version 4.0 of its e-Content Management Platform. Included among these are platform add-ons and event notification that conforms to Apache's Log4J logging system.
Key features in the 4.0 release are:
- Platform add-ons.
- Full J2EE compliancy. As an alternative to conventional workflow and document management products, J2EE compliancy allows the Quickstream e-Content Management Platform to run inside an application server like BEA's WebLogic or IBM's WebSphere. Application server conformance may reduce operating costs and increase ROI, due to consolidated administrative platforms and shortened integration time with other enterprise applications.
- Event Notification. This release of the Quickstream platform conforms to Apache's Log4J logging system. Log4J has been tied directly into the internal events running the Quickstream platform. This should allow other applications to easily "listen" and respond to actions occurring within a running QSP instance.
The Quickstream e-Content Management Platform version 4.0 is available immediately. Flexible licensing structures that aim to complement the needs of OEMs, system integrators, and business process models.