- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
PDG Software Rolls Out New Shopping Cart Solution
PDG Software this week released PDG Shopping Cart v1.30, a multisystem commerce solution for Internet-based retail businesses.
PDG Software this week released PDG Shopping Cart 1.30, a multisystem commerce solution for Internet-based retail businesses.
According to the company, Webmasters can easily integrate PDG Shopping Cart into their Web server architectures. Sites can have a dedicated SSL machine as well as general-purpose Web machines. PDG Shopping Cart will switch between them as needed.
Features of the newest release include:
- Total customization, with all settings for products, shipping, and billing configurable using the graphical Merchant Administrator
- Full integration with CyberCash and UPS Web sites
- Compatibility with many of the popular Web site development tools
- PDG Software said it designed PDG Shopping Cart to give small businesses entering the Web retail market the capability to feature a professional look without traditional high-end commerce solution prices
The product is available immediately for BSD/OS, FreeBSD, Solaris, Linux, and Microsoft Windows NT/95, and may be purchased from the PDG Web site.
The standard version of PDG Shopping Cart retails for $500, but it is available for $200. The dual-machine license retails for $750, and that currently available for $350. These discount prices will only be in effect for a short time.
A 30-day trial version of PDG Shopping Cart can be downloaded from the PDG Web site.