- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ApacheCon Announces Tutorial Sessions
For the first time, the upcoming ApacheCon will offer eight half-day sessions of training on Monday, November 18, 2002. ApacheCon itself will run from Tuesday, November 19, through Thursday, November 21, 2002. For the first time, the upcoming ApacheCon will offer eight half-day sessions of training.
The tutorials will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to PHP
- Getting Set Up with Apache
- mod_perl 2.0 By Example
- Backhand: understanding and building HA/LB clusters
- Advanced Development with Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Using WebDAV with Apache
- Writing Programs for Apache Jakarta
- Mangling data with XSLT
More information about the training sessions can be found at http://apachecon.com/2002/US/html/sessions.html.
Those interested in registering for ApacheCon 2002 US, can do so at http://Apachecon.com/2002/US/html/registry.html.