- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
New Operations Management Center
PlateSpin, a provider of server infrastructure management software and services, announced that it has delivered major enhancements to its most recent release of software, the PlateSpin Operations Management Center. PlateSpin's new software promises increased control, flexibility and cost-savings for IT organizations that have to manage large and complex heterogeneous server environments, regardless of the underlying infrastructure.
PlateSpin's new software promises increased control, flexibility and cost-savings for IT organizations managing large and complex heterogeneous server environments, regardless of the underlying infrastructure.
Some of the new enhancements include;
- Enhanced support for a variety of computing models including bare metal deployment and virtual machine software technology.
- Breakthrough low-level systems management tools to update hardware vendor partitions, BIOS and disk configurations (e.g. RAID, SAN, NAS) with a drag-and-drop user model.
- Extended service management capabilities to enable enterprise IT departments to adopt a service provider operating model to better manage service level agreements.
- Integrated asset inventory tools for reporting on license usage, and status of software versions, patches, and hot fixes.