Deadline for ApacheCon US 2002 session proposals is Friday
The deadline for submitting proposals for sessions for the upcoming ApacheCon US 2002 is Friday, May 31. According to an announcement from Ken Coar, speakers have reasonable travel and lodging expenses paid, their conference registration waived, and receive a speaking fee as well.
The submission form is available at http://ApacheCon.Com/html/cfp.html. The deadline for submitting proposals for sessions for the upcoming ApacheCon US 2002 is Friday, May 31.
Forty sessions are planned for the ApacheCon which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in November, 2002. In another announcement, Coar said that they are particularly interested in session proposals covering:
- Apache Web server topics (installation, compilation, configuration, migration, Version 2.0)
- All Apache Software Foundation projects (Jakarta, mod_perl, Xerces, et cetera)
- scripting languages and dynamic content (Java, PHP, Perl, TCL, Python, XML, XSL, etc.)
- Security and eCommerce
- Performance tuning, load balancing, high availability
- Tips for writing Apache Web server modules
- Technical and non-technical case studies
- New Web-related technologies