- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Apache Week issue 298
The latest Apache Week discusses the abandoned 2.0.37 release, PHP performance issues in Apache 2.0, and links to a few articles.The latest Apache Week discusses the abandoned 2.0.37 release, PHP performance issues in Apache 2.0, and links to a few articles.
... In 1.3, the output of a PHP script was buffered internally by Apache before being sent to the client, meaning that a smaller number of system calls were used to send the data. Currently in 2.0 the PHP filter module uses the non-buffering interface to the filter stack, resulting in a large number of system calls each writing small amounts of data. ...Visit http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/02-06-14.