- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apache Week issue 298
The latest Apache Week discusses the abandoned 2.0.37 release, PHP performance issues in Apache 2.0, and links to a few articles.The latest Apache Week discusses the abandoned 2.0.37 release, PHP performance issues in Apache 2.0, and links to a few articles.
... In 1.3, the output of a PHP script was buffered internally by Apache before being sent to the client, meaning that a smaller number of system calls were used to send the data. Currently in 2.0 the PHP filter module uses the non-buffering interface to the filter stack, resulting in a large number of system calls each writing small amounts of data. ...Visit http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/02-06-14.