- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Plesk Unveils New, Automated Hosting Software Package
Web hosting software vendor Plesk, Monday announced an introductory promotion for its soon-to-be-released Plesk Server Administrator (PSA) version 5.0 Master.
PSA Master is an application that will work with PSA v5.0 to enable an administrator to to oversee up to 50 Linux or Unix servers, and with that thousands of domains, from one console.Web hosting software vendor Plesk, Monday announced an introductory promotion for its soon-to-be-released Plesk Server Administrator (PSA) version 5.0 Master.
PSA Master is scheduled to ship in September with PSA v5.0.
Plesk revealed Monday that enterprises which purchase the current version of PSA before June 30 will receive a free upgrade to PSA v5.0 and a 10-server key to PSA Master, which will carry a list price of $199.
PSA v5.0 Master will offer the following features:
- Custom interface skin and new button creation
- Limitless custom plan creation
- A multiserver management console
- Multisystem monitoring
- Server reseller hosting
PSA v2.5, which was released in March, offers Front Page 2002 Support, multilanguage capabilities, backup and restore utilities, and language support packs.
In addition to the free 10-key version, PSA 5.0 Master will be available in a 25-server version priced at $399 and a 50-server version that will price in at $599.
PSA v5.0, like v2.5, will be priced at $199 for up to 30 domains, $599 for up to 300 domains, and $799 for an unlimited number of domains.
Enterprises that have purchased v2.5 will be upgraded to v5.0 free of charge.
Plesk was founded in 1999. Thus far it has sold 16,000 licenses that manage 600,000 domains. Plesk's customers include Ensim and Spheera.