- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Opera 5 for Solaris Released
Opera Software has released Opera 5 for Solaris Beta 1. Opera 5 for Solaris supports the following features:
- Fast rendering of pages. Opera is the fastest full-featured browser on the market today.
- Easy keyboard navigation. Opera's easy keyboard shortcuts save time as well as benefit people with disabilities.
- Instant toggling of image and documents settings. For even faster browsing, images can be turned on/off with just the press of a key.
- Multiple windows support. Inside Opera, users may browse in several windows at once, without straining system resources.
- Zooming. Opera users can zoom in on a page up to 1000 percent, be it text or images.
- Resume download. In the transfer window, downloads can be resumed if interrupted. Small size. Opera is only a 2 MB download so updating to the latest version available is always fast and easy.
Opera 5 for Solaris has powerful search features where users can easily move between the most popular search
engines, and search for terms, domain names, audio/MP3s, images, video, stock quotes, books or company information.
It supports the following Web standards: 128-bit encryption, TLS 1.0, SSL 2 and 3, CSS1 and CSS2,
XML, HTML 4.01, HTTP 1.1, ECMAScript,
DOM and WAP/WML.
The beta release is for Solaris/SPARC; Opera is working on a version for Solaris/x86.