- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
QuickDNS 3.5 released for Solaris
PRESS RELEASE -- Men & Mice today released QuickDNS 3.5 for Solaris, a comprehensive DNS management system. The QuickDNS software is a multi-platform DNS Management system. The multiplatform DNS management system is now available for Solaris.
QuickDNS saves time and hassle in DNS administration. It automates tedious tasks and helps ensure that a company's vital DNS is set up correctly and efficiently. The system features an intuitive domain editor, remote administration, comprehensive assistants and automatic server synchronization, all managed by an easy-to-use graphical interface.
QuickDNS presents a breakthrough in DNS management on Solaris, by making DNS management for Solaris users easy for the first time. Moreover, it enables simultaneous management of DNS servers on different platforms, enabling users with mixed environments to manage their DNS on different platforms from a single window. Setting up QuickDNS is simple, as it runs on top of the popular BIND DNS software.
QuickDNS 3.5 retails for 90 (USD) for one license (one license needed per Solaris DNS server) and 590 (USD) for a pack of two licenses.