Announcing the release of BIND 9.1.1
BIND 9.1.1 has been released. This is a maintenance release, fixing a number of bugs in BIND 9.1.0. There are no new features.
BIND 9.1.1 can be downloaded from BIND 9.1.1 has been released. This is a maintenance release, fixing a number of bugs in BIND 9.1.0. There are no new features.
The PGP signature of the distribution is at
The signature was generated with the ISC public key, which is available
A list of changes made since 9.1.0 follows. For earlier changes,
see the file CHANGES in the distribution.
--- 9.1.1 released ---
--- 9.1.1rc7 released ---
791. [bug] The control channel did not work over IPv6.
790. [bug] Wildcards created using dynamic update or IXFR
could fail to match. [RT #1111]
787. [bug] The DNSSEC tools failed to downcase domain
names when mapping them into file names.
786. [bug] When DNSSEC signing/verifying data, owner names were
not properly downcased.
--- 9.1.1rc6 released ---
785. [bug] A race condition in the resolver could cause
an assertion failure. [RT #673, #872, #1048]
784. [bug] nsupdate and other programs would not quit properly
if some signals were blocked by the caller. [RT #1081]
783. [bug] Following CNAMEs could cause an assertion failure
when either using an sdb database or under very
780. [bug] Error handling code dealing with out of memory or
other rare errors could lead to assertion failures
by calling functions on unitialized names. [RT #1065]
--- 9.1.1rc5 released ---
A list of changes made since 9.1.0 follows. For earlier changes, see the file CHANGES in the distribution.