- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apache Week issue 236 (23rd February 2001)
The latest edition of Apache Week discusses the abandoned 1.3.18, disinterest in SGI's Accelerating Apache Project, and Apache Week's book drawing.
"Several messages came in this week concerning the fact that SGI has decided to drop support for their Accelerating Apache project. This project comprises of a set of patches written by Mike Abbott aiming to increase the performance of Apache 1.3 by up to ten times, and of Apache 2.0 by up to four times . These patches were contributed back to Apache, but never made it into the Apache source tree. ..." The latest edition of Apache Week discusses the abandoned 1.3.18, disinterest in SGI's Accelerating Apache Project, and Apache Week's book drawing.