- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 HPE Enters Composable Infrastructure Space With Synergy
- 3 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 4 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 5 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
LinuxWorld: Setting up a Linux Web server
"What a week. I've run into some interesting challenges setting up a new combination weblog/magazine site called VarLinux.org, a nonprofit portal dedicated to serving the VAR and channel communities. (For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a weblog is a site where a community gathers to share news links and other information.) I've also decided to host my own mail server, petreley.com, which means I've been out of touch with most of the world while I've been busy setting everything up."
"I'll share my war stories on getting everything working over the next few weeks. I hope you'll be able to learn from my mistakes when setting up your small office/home office (SOHO) or medium office/field office (MOFO)." In the next several installments of the Penguin Brief, Nick will share the tricks he learned in setting up a new Website for VarLinux.org, a nonprofit portal, after he got through to his ISP.