- 1 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 2 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 3 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 4 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 5 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
OnJava: Installing and Configuring Tomcat -- Part 2
"To configure Tomcat as a stand-alone server you will need to download the Tomcat 4.0 beta 1 and the JDK 1.3 Standard Edition from the locations listed above. You should choose the appropriate downloads based on your OS. We will be covering the steps involved in installing to both NT/2000 and Linux." We will be covering the steps involved in installing to both NT/2000 and Linux.