- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
OnJava: Installing and Configuring Tomcat -- Part 2
"To configure Tomcat as a stand-alone server you will need to download the Tomcat 4.0 beta 1 and the JDK 1.3 Standard Edition from the locations listed above. You should choose the appropriate downloads based on your OS. We will be covering the steps involved in installing to both NT/2000 and Linux." We will be covering the steps involved in installing to both NT/2000 and Linux.