- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Apache Week issue 241 (6th April 2001)
The latest Apache Week is available. It has news and information about the Apache Hackathon, Apache 2 beta release, and the Apache Software Foundation members meeting.
"A two day hackathon for the Apache developers took place on Monday and Tuesday at the Apple campus. The hackathon was well attended with over 40 developers making use of the time to discuss Apache 2.0 topics including filtering, the proxy module, libtool, SSL, and the upcoming beta release." The latest Apache Week is available. It has news and information about the Apache Hackathon, Apache 2 beta release, and the Apache Software Foundation members meeting.
"... A secret ballot was held to elect the new board of directors of the ASF as well as to elect a number of new ASF members. All the previous directors were re-elected apart from Rasmus Lerdorf and Doug MacEachern, who were replaced by Greg Stein and Bill Stodard. The new board comprises of Brian Behlendorf, Ken Coar, Roy T. Fielding, Dirk-Willem van Gulik, Jim Jagielski, Ben Laurie, Greg Stein, Bill Stodard, and Randy Terbush."