- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ZDNet UK: Secure open source Web server debuts at Linux expo
"The Stronghold Secure Web server proves that access to source code need not affect security." The Stronghold Secure Web server proves that access to source code need not affect security.
"Computer security firm C2Net announced the release of the new open source Stronghold Secure Web server at the European Linux Expo in London, Friday."
"The product from this US-based company is based on the open source Apache Web server and features 128-bit encryption."