- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apache 1.3.23 released
The Apache Group has released version 1.3.23 of the Apache HTTP webserver. Apache urges everyone running 1.2.X servers or earlier to upgrade. (No further releases for 1.2 will be made.) Upgrade information is at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/upgrading_to_1_3.html.
New features include mod_proxy improvements (including HTTP/1.1 support) and a "filter callback" function was added for dynamic page caching. Some bugs fixed include preventing modules from being loaded twice, revert to old mod_negotiation's behaviour, and fixing 416 response. No security vulnerabilities were addressed in this release. The full changelog is available at http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_1.3. The Apache Group has released version 1.3.23 of the Apache HTTP webserver. (No security vulnerabilities were addressed in this release.)
The source code for Apache 1.3.23 is available via the mirrors.
Apache 1.3.22 Released(Oct 12, 2001)