- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Version 1.7.9 of the MySQL++ API released
A new version of MySQL++, version 1.7.9, is now available from the www.mysql.com site. It is mainly a bug-fix release.
Mysql++ is a complex C++ API for MySQL and soon other SQL databases. The goal of this API is too make working with queries as easy as working with other STL containers. MySQL++ contains many generic classes that can be used with other programs. MySQL++ is a C++ API for MySQL and soon other SQL databases. Version 1.7.9 is mainly a bug-fix release.
The 1.7.9 changes include:
- Fixed a serious bug in Connection constructor when reading MySQL options;
- Improved copy constructor and some other methods in Result / ResUse;
- Many other minor improvements;
- Produced a complete manual with chapter 5 included;
- Updated documentation, including a Postscript format;