- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
SecurityPortal: Ask Buffy - Apache Proxy Request
"I noticed in my Apache log that some bad guys were directing requests thru my server - to save themselves bandwidth I guess. For example, they would send a "GET http://www.somesite.com/blah/blah.hmtl" request. I disabled this by doing: ProxyRequests Off in my Apache http.conf file. But they are still at it ..."
I noticed in my Apache log that some bad guys were directing requests thru my server ...