- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
SecurityPortal: Ask Buffy - Apache Proxy Request
"I noticed in my Apache log that some bad guys were directing requests thru my server - to save themselves bandwidth I guess. For example, they would send a "GET http://www.somesite.com/blah/blah.hmtl" request. I disabled this by doing: ProxyRequests Off in my Apache http.conf file. But they are still at it ..."
I noticed in my Apache log that some bad guys were directing requests thru my server ...