- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apache Week issue 291
The latest Apache Week covers the 2.0 release, recent development, and links to recent articles.
The default MPM in 2.0 for Unix systems is currently prefork, which implements the processing model used in 1.3. Of the two thread-based processing modules in 2.0, worker and perchild, worker is generally considered to be more stable; but a serious problem found was found in testing this week where the worker MPM becomes unresponsive under high load. ...The latest Apache Week covers the 2.0 release, recent development, and links to recent articles.
Page 1 of 1