- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
How to setup Multiple SSL Virtual Hosts on Apache
This quick howto shows how to setup multiple SSL virtual hosts under OpenBSD 3.0.
For simplicity's sake, I keep all of my virutalhosts in other files. I put regular non-SSL domains in a file called "Vhosts.conf" and all the SSL domains in a file called "SSLhosts.conf". You can cram them all into the httpd.conf file if you like. It can get pretty crowded though. I include both files right after the NameVirtualHost lines. ...This quick howto shows how to setup multiple SSL virtual hosts under OpenBSD 3.0.
Page 1 of 1