- 1 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 2 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 3 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 4 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 5 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
How to setup Multiple SSL Virtual Hosts on Apache
This quick howto shows how to setup multiple SSL virtual hosts under OpenBSD 3.0.
For simplicity's sake, I keep all of my virutalhosts in other files. I put regular non-SSL domains in a file called "Vhosts.conf" and all the SSL domains in a file called "SSLhosts.conf". You can cram them all into the httpd.conf file if you like. It can get pretty crowded though. I include both files right after the NameVirtualHost lines. ...This quick howto shows how to setup multiple SSL virtual hosts under OpenBSD 3.0.
Page 1 of 1