- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
PHP DevCenter: Installing PHP as an Apache DSO
"One useful feature provided by the tight integration of PHP with Apache is the ability to install PHP as a dynamically loadable Apache module. This is a systems administrator's dream because it allows developers to upgrade PHP without having to recompile Apache. If you have ever gone through the 1.5 million steps required to install ApacheSSL, you can appreciate the value in this option."
"... The next time a new version, sub-version, or patch-level of PHP is released, you'll only need to recompile PHP." ... The next time a new version, sub-version, or patch-level of PHP is released, you'll only need to recompile PHP.