- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ApacheCon Europe 2001: Call for Participation
October 15-17, 2001, Dublin, Ireland
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, 2 June 2001, 21:00 GMT [+0100] Apache Software Foundation members are designing the technical program for ApacheCon Europe 2001 that will include three tracks and over 40 sessions planned.
Come share your knowledge of Apache software at this educational and fun-filled gathering of Apache users, vendors, and friends.
Apache Software Foundation members are designing the technical program for ApacheCon Europe 2001 that will include three tracks and over 40 sessions planned.
We are particularly interested in session proposals covering:
- Apache Web server topics (installation, compilation, configuration)
- All Apache Software Foundation projects (Jakarta, mod_perl, Xerces, et cetera)
- scripting languages and dynamic content (Java, PHP, Perl, TCL, Python, XML, XSL, etc.)
- Security and eCommerce
- Performance tuning, load balancing, high availability
- tips for writing Apache Web server modules
- Technical and non-technical case studies
- new Web-related technologies
If you would like to be a speaker at the ApacheCon Europe 2001 event, please go to the ApacheCon Web site, log in, and choose the 'Submit a CFP' option from the list there:
NOTE: If you were a speaker or delegate at a past ApacheCon, please log in using the email address you used before; this will remember your information and pre-load the CFP form for you. If this is your first time being involved with ApacheCon, please create a new account.
Acceptance notification by: Monday, 11 June 2001