- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
e-smith: Turning your e-smith server into an Internet jukebox
"This document explains how to create an Internet jukebox based on the e-smith server and gateway, an open source Linux distribution. MP3s stored on the e-smith jukebox can be streamed or made available for download over a LAN or the entire Internet, with or without password protection. Multiple jukeboxes can be hosted by a single e-smith server, each configured for different permissions."
"Apache::MP3 is a Perl module for the Apache web server, which uses MP3::Info and interoperates with Apache to generate a user-friendly interface to directories containing MP3s. It makes it easy to display, organize and stream MP3s." This document explains how to create an Internet jukebox using e-smith and Apache::MP3.
"e-smith-ApacheMP3 is a package that ties these two Perl modules together into the e-smith architecture. It adds a new web panel and actions necessary to make the jukebox feature seamless."