- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Sun and Noblestar Bring Proven Wireless Solutions to Market Page 3
This solution set offers solutions to any organization with a mobile workforce, sales executives and corporate managers who require alert notification for late-breaking product, sales and inventory information to better serve clients, or with employees who frequently travel and need services to eliminate travel headaches, change reservations and receive driving directions. The field force automation solution set is based on the successfully implemented wireless solution that is currently deployed at Autodesk.
Integrating with the Autodesk LocationLogic platform, Noblestar has developed a wireless solution for mobile workers and corporate business travelers. This location-sensitive application allows mobile workers to use a wireless device to access time-critical customer and product information, schedules, e-mail and alert notifications. This also introduces a method of access to business travel information such as flight status, turn-by-turn directions, as well as weather and traffic information.