- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Sun Forges Key CRM Deal with PeopleSoft Page 2
The software maker has developed a customer interaction center application and the ability for companies to access customer, sales and marketing software from WAP-enabled phones.
The center lets companies gain access to customer data through a single point of contact via Web sites, e-mail, phones or handheld devices.
Giga Information Group analyst Erin Kinikin said no company -- even giants like PeopleSoft and Siebel Systems -- have achieved true multichannel access just yet.