- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apache Guide: For More Information ... Page 3
Although a little dated, this book from O'Reilly is a great guide to Apache, written by Ben Laurie and Peter Laurie.
This little book, by Andrew Ford, covers all the basics, and is a great thing to carry around once you are already familiar with the basics.
There are a ton of resources available to help you learn about the Apache server. With this list, you should never be left wanting more information.