- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
E-Commerce Solutions: Template-Driven Pages, Part 2 Page 3
Next time, I'm going to take a minor diversion from the raw HTML templates that we've used here, and instead look at using XML to define a document, and a Perl-based parser for converting that XML document into an HTML document that can be displayed by your browser.
About the Author
Martin C. Brown is a full-time writer and consultant specializing in multi-platform integration and Internet technologies. He is author of both the Perl and Python Annotated Archives and Perl: The Complete Reference. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the MCwords website.