- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
What does server refresh and a Boeing 747 have in common?
The launch of the Xeon 5500 processor is seen as a means to realize major ROI and power savings. Intel provides a calculator to work out just how fast the payback will be.
"If youre like me, the impact of any data point in a given new article, business report etc is much greater when its put in relative terms items that we come across in everyday life. Take IT spending trends and how many server refresh plans were delayed due to economic conditions in 2009, and some of the operating cost reduction opportunities left on the table.: Gartner estimates that two million servers will have had their replacement delayed by the end of 2011. That is 6 percent of the global installed base.
Page 1 of 1