- 1 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 2 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 3 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 4 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 5 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
Internet ready computer in a 3? Stackable Aluminum
[ Thanks to Robert Lee for this link. ]
Designed in partnership with Intel, the CerfCubeTM is a high-performance, low-power design for developing Internet devices using either Linux or WinCE.
Designed in partnership with Intel, the CerfCube is a high-performance, low-power design for developing Internet devices using either Linux or WinCE.
- web-ready, low-cost server device
- 3" x 3" x 3" stackable aluminium cube
- high-performance Intel. StrongARMTM 1110 processor
- 32 MB RAM and 16 MB Flash
- powerful, yet inexpensive - only 95
- ideal for headless Internet devices
- pre-loaded with either WinCE or Linux & Apache embedded web server (Linux)
(For additional information check out
More information on the CerfCube visit
Price: (Introductory Price)
About Intrinsyc (the maker of CerfCube)
Recently identified as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America, Intrinsyc provides knowledge and technologies to create, link and manage pervasive networks of servers, computers and devices. Intrinsyc's smart networking software specializes in providing cross-platform solutions to the industrial automation, embedded devices and enterprise software markets. To find out more about how Intrinsyc solutions are enabling the future of networked computing, visit www.intrinsyc.com.