- 1 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 2 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 3 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 4 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
- 5 Blue Box OpenStack Lands on IBM Softlayer Servers
Apache and Linux in a 3? Stackable Aluminum Cube
[ Thanks to Tim Major for this link. ]
Designed in partnership with Intel and pre-loaded with Linux, the CerfCubeTM is a high-performance, low-power design for developing Internet devices.
Designed in partnership with Intel and pre-loaded with Linux, the CerfCube is a high-performance, low-power design for developing Internet devices.
- web-ready, low-cost server device
- 3" x 3" x 3" stackable aluminium cube
- high-performance Intel. StrongARMTM 1110 processor
- 32 MB RAM and 16 MB Flash
- powerful, yet inexpensive - only 95
- ideal for headless Internet devices
- pre-loaded with Apache embedded web server (Linux)
(For additional information check out
More information on the CerfCube visit
Price: (Introductory Price)
About Intrinsyc (the maker of CerfCube)
Recently identified as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America, Intrinsyc provides knowledge and technologies to create, link and manage pervasive networks of servers, computers and devices. Intrinsyc's smart networking software specializes in providing cross-platform solutions to the industrial automation, embedded devices and enterprise software markets. To find out more about how Intrinsyc solutions are enabling the future of networked computing, visit www.intrinsyc.com.